The Rules

free patterns
not-free patterns
inspiration
Monday, November 14, 2005
 

Two Kitties

I finished two of them now using this pattern: Kitty Pattern

I ran it through Google's Language tools so I could figure out what it says. The pattern is down at the bottom in the pink box area. These two have some flat glass marbles in their paws and torso, but I'm going to pick up some pellets to try that instead. The blue one kind of hurt when I dropped it on my foot haha, he has more marbles in his butt than the yellow one. But, he sits up on his own much better.

The first one took me a couple weeks because I am still pretty new to crochet, and really don't have a clue what I'm doing hehe. The second one took about 3 or 4 days of work I guess.

My next one is going to be orange and pink I think, and I'll try the loop cast on that I saw at the Otama site, since I like it a lot. There's no hole to have to seal up on my little tadpoles, so hopefully that will make my kitties look better too. I don't have photos of my otamas yet :) I will post them later when I have a few more made and finished.



The yellow one is Lemon Lime (Thinking of renaming him though but haven't settled on what.) and the other one hasn't got a name yet.

My Amigurumi gallery (Flickr site)







Made with Caron Simply Soft Brites and an F (3.75mm) hook. I never did figure out what size hook the pattern says to use though, but that's the only hook I could find when I wanted to start haha.

I hope I posted this right, not used to using Blogger.


Comments:
How adorable! I love the colors on them both!
 
These are soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!! How did you translate the pattern? I can't seem to get it to work.
 
Me again! email me @ diamond_deb@canada.com
Thanks!
 
I have been looking and looking for this pattern! My daughter fell in love with this kitty. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find your pattern. Please help me!

sandy.lunsford@myactv.net
 
Oh well. I managed to get the first half translated, but the rest (what I really needed) refuses to translate. Is it possible for you to email me just the stitch/row translation? My email is sandy.lunsford@myactv.net.
 
I'm in love with this pattern...

Perhaps I can get my grandfather to translate the pattern better for me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Name:
Location: United States

site feed

previous posts
archives

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next
Crochet Blogs
<< | list | >>
Hip Hooks Webring
Previous | List | Next


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?