The Rules

free patterns
not-free patterns
inspiration
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
 
I'm Chantal
I tried often to add a blog.... I lost my password, after recovering, I did not know how to do....GGRRR....
Now, I'm here and I'm really in love with the amigurumi ; however, I'm making them as miniatures.....yes...
I have a few pictures, but how to post them.... ????? I will try....
I'm a teddy bear artist and all my "babies" are my pattern. Here in that part of Canada.... it's very difficult to find something like that, believe me. So, tired to search, I decided to draw and make the patterns by myself.
I made a little bear, Keiko :

And a little dog, Keedo :













I hope that I was allowed to publish pictures in the blog ; if I'm wrong, forgive me. I'm really happy to find the blog about amigurumi because I need INSPIRATION..;o))
I'm making now another little bear..... I will show you the result
Thanks to accept me in your group.
Beary Hugs
Chantal


Comments:
Welcome, Chantal!

You are allowed to post photos, and we love to see what you're making. Thanks for joining in!
 
Your bears are very sweet!
 
Love the little bears!
 
Oh how totally adorable you did a fabulous job!! Yep I wasn't sure about postong here either felt sorta like posting my stuff on someone else blog : ) Keep showing your pictures Please!!
 
oh my gosh! those are just tooooooo cute, and so tiny.
 
I'm really glad to see you here, Chantal! I've seen your work before on ebay and have always thought your bears were very cute! Welcome!
 
Adorable!
 
Hermosos!! son una dulzura!
 
Hi,
I love your creation they r so cute.I started to use thread to crochet my own desgin and I'm working on a bear amigurumi I found how difficult it is to use thread and smaller hooks.They hurt your fingers cause the ami r suppose to be real tight.I'm from toronto canada i know what u mean about not being able to find amigurumi books i had to order mine from a korean book store it arrive 2wks later from korea the patterns r not part of the japanese series but they r really adorable. Do u sell your tiny bears? they r beautiful.Keep me posted with your latest desgins.
 
eu amei esse cachorrinho,todos os trabalhos que vi nesse blogger são lindos, mas eu queria mesmo era o grafico de como fazer ele.Se poder me envie. Ainda sera melhor se for traduzido para portugues. Obrigada!
surpreza_2006@yahoo.com.br
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Name:
Location: United States

site feed

previous posts
archives

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next
Crochet Blogs
<< | list | >>
Hip Hooks Webring
Previous | List | Next


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?