The Rules

free patterns
not-free patterns
inspiration
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
 

Hello Kitty

Hi,

My name is Oslofia, and I live in Sweden with my bf and our beautiful daughter. You can read more about me and my crafts at my blog - Oslofia Stitching Away.

I joined the Amigurumi Along today...and I had to start on my first project as soon as I was signed up. I took the picture with my mobile, so it is a bit blury. Anyways, the result was yet another Hello Kitty thingy...no I mean Amigurumi, and she ended up being about 8 cm / 3 inches in lenght. I think that I'll put her on my handbag strap...far away from my 2 year old bulldozer. I think that it could be really cute to make it with thinner yarn and smaller hook, and turn this little baby into a little mobile charm.

I want to make more of these cute small Amigurumi dolls, and I think that Keroppi or Cinamoroll is up next =)


Comments:
Thanks Alisha.

The little doll has kept me up for too long...so I'm off to bed now. Have a great day!!!!
 
How cute!
 
She is so cute!
Amanda
 
She is adorable Oslofia! Can not wait to see what you do next (I'm voting in favor of Keroppi!!)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Name:
Location: United States

site feed

previous posts
archives

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next
Crochet Blogs
<< | list | >>
Hip Hooks Webring
Previous | List | Next


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?