The Rules

free patterns
not-free patterns
inspiration
Thursday, January 26, 2006
 

Obligatory Intro Post

Helloooooo! I'm P-tea, and I stumbled upon this group blog from amigurumi googlings... I've been knitting since I was very small, but in the last couple of weeks I've picked up crocheting (and am now officially obsessed), so I'm very excited to join this little group. :)

Here's two of my recent creations:

Percy Peep!
Likes: Cornmeal, sunny days
Dislikes: Frying pans, spatulas, grumpy people.


Meet Octavia Octi!

She likes ink pens and tiny crackers.

there'll be more posted on my blog soon... pleased to meet you all. ^_^


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Name:
Location: United States

site feed

previous posts
archives

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next
Crochet Blogs
<< | list | >>
Hip Hooks Webring
Previous | List | Next


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?