The Rules

free patterns
not-free patterns
inspiration
Saturday, January 28, 2006
 

Hola!

This is my first post, so hi!, I'm Ana and I've been crocheting and knitting forever. I have a two year old girl (Oli), and after she was born I stopped knitting and crocheting big, long, elaborated projects and started crocheting little toys instead, amigurumi can be so addictive! Check out some of my toys and patterns at www.anapaulaoli.etsy.com
Tell me what you think -Oli pretty much likes everything and anything I make, even if it turns out really ugly :) I wrote the pattern for these, my favorite is the panda...

Amigurumi Animals Pattern


Comments:
thank you, you guys are so so nice :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Name:
Location: United States

site feed

previous posts
archives

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next
Crochet Blogs
<< | list | >>
Hip Hooks Webring
Previous | List | Next


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?