The Rules

free patterns
not-free patterns
inspiration
Saturday, March 04, 2006
 

My WIPs with Pics

Here's what I've got going:

Amigurumi Piggy for the Girlfriend's Mother - about 40% done. This is my first amigurumi project, and other than having a bit trouble with the tightness of the stitches, I'm enjoying it. This is my only project with a deadline, so I'm assuming it'll be the first one done.

Amineko (Japanese Crocheted Cat) - about 15% done. I just started this weekend on Mr. Kitty here. He's just a head and a quarter of a torso. I'm using the free amineko pattern I decoded and posted on my blog.

My other non-amigurumi WIPs (cathedral afghan, granny afghan, and a red teddy bear) are available for viewing on my blog.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Name:
Location: United States

site feed

previous posts
archives

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next
Crochet Blogs
<< | list | >>
Hip Hooks Webring
Previous | List | Next


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?