The Rules

free patterns
not-free patterns
inspiration
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
 

"Roadkill Kitty"

A little handbag inspired from a photo from a craft book. Which craft book??? I have no clue, sorry. I found the photo online months ago and saved it to my inspiration folder. teehee You can see it on my blog site. Roadkill Kitty is made from Red Heart Super Saver Worsted Weight yarn. I was thinking of a pink felt tongue lolling out but I didn't have any on me. hehe (^-^)' More info at Amigurumi Girl . More photos at Flickr.



Comments:
Cute!

And I bet you found it here. I still haven't made that little cutie. :)
 
Very cute!! I love the x-ed out eyes. That's one of my favorite way to do eyes! Great job!!
 
oooh, Jessica! That's not where I found it, but what a cool link! Thanks. hehehe
 
How cool is that one ! love him
 
He is sooo cute. Love the eyes. One of my fav. ways to do eyes too, but my son wouldn't go for it on the bunny I just posted, lol.
 
whats so cute about anything dead?
 
hahaha can't please everyone. you certainly can make him alive, too. ;) this was a special project for a friend who happens to have that kind of sense of humor.(^-^)v thanks for the comment though! i appreciate them all!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Name:
Location: United States

site feed

previous posts
archives

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next
Crochet Blogs
<< | list | >>
Hip Hooks Webring
Previous | List | Next


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?