The Rules

free patterns
not-free patterns
inspiration
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
 

Vincenzo Eggplant

Here's my latest creation... the light was bad in my apartment, so I apologize for not having a clearer picture.

I'd like to ask for opinions: I made little arms for this guy, but he looks so cute as he is, I can't bear to sew them on... what do you think? Arms, or no? This is his story:

"Little Vincenzo hails from Little Italy.

He ran away from a dottering little nonna that tried to bake him into eggplant parmesan. He's on the lam!"



Comments:
Way cute as is! No arms needed. ;) Good job!
 
no arms, he's adorable without
 
just think if he'd have arms then he might need legs and feet!;)
 
he's cute either way....
i think if he had arms ,feet etc then he'd start looking like that weinersnichel hot dog guy thats always running away from getting eaten....that is if you eastcoasters have weinersnichel-:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Name:
Location: United States

site feed

previous posts
archives

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next
Crochet Blogs
<< | list | >>
Hip Hooks Webring
Previous | List | Next


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?