The Rules

free patterns
not-free patterns
inspiration
Sunday, April 23, 2006
 

My first amigurumi - a bear!!!


Hi everyone!

I just finished my first amigurumi!

The pattern for him is from http://naidascrochet.com/patterns/bear.html

For his legs I worked the same round 1 as the pattern
Then for the second row I did 2sc in each st around (12 sc) And then rounds 3-6 were the same as the pattern.

For the my teddy's ears:
Ch2, 5dc in 2nd chain from hook, slip stitch into first chain.


For my teddy's tail:
Round1: Ch2, 3sc in 2nd chain from hook, place marker
Round2: 2sc in each sc on hook (6 sc) place marker
Rounds 3 and 4: sc around.

I'm sorry you can't see the tail in the picture.

I'm looking for a pattern for a crochet sushi pillow(crocheted amigurumi style). Can anyone help me?

I hope you all have a nice day.
~Sarahww~


Comments:
he's really cute.
you did a great job!!!
 
Oh, no....now you're "hooked"!!!
Nice job!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Name:
Location: United States

site feed

previous posts
archives

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next
Crochet Blogs
<< | list | >>
Hip Hooks Webring
Previous | List | Next


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?